Spolier: This post is just an amount of «logs» about a hard problem I had and how it was solved.
Here I share with you my experience about it. This post is just to help to you to save time if you are trying what I did (I got crazy until I got these links) (Also are missing links about java installations, several apt and long etc). If I would have started by these links, I would have saved hours.
Advice 1: Using Odin3, when PDA, use img.tar file (no img as last extension) (Example: twrp-3.3.1-2-dreamlte.img.tar)
Advice 2: twrp-3.7 did not work. I used twrp-3.3.1-0-herolte.img.tar
Issue: When I had Herolte and main apk installed, the last apk (I think it was Whatsapp) destroy all and leave my phone into a boot loop stuck in Teamwin blue screen (TWRP)… (What I solved (yes, very embarrassing) using W10 Odin and trying the same. Well, not really solved it fixed by itself when trying to restore all from stock ROM, although process never finished successfully. But TWRP resurrected and the loop in blue screen ended. Then I could reinstall Lineage herolte )
- CSC (Consumer Software Customisation): It is specific to geographical region and carriers. It contains the software packages specific to that region, carrier branding and APN setting.
- PIT (Partition Information Table): You only need it if you screw up your partition table or if the firmware specifically requires it because of a change in the partition table layout.
- BL (Bootloader): As its name implies, this option is used to flash the Bootloader of the device.
- AP (Application Processor or PDA): Android.
- CP (Core Processor): We call it Modem.